Academic career and education
- External Professor for an international Masters program in clinical pharmacology, supported by Milan University, the Mario Negri Institute and Novartis Pharma.
- PhD in law and pharma/biotech (in preparation for submission to the University of Cambridge via submitted route; near completion).
- Legal Practice Course, BPP (Holborn), Distinction.
- MA and BA, Law, University of Cambridge.
- MA and BA, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Oxford (Balliol College).
- International Baccalaureate at SYK Helsinki, Finland. •1998-1999 Ripon C High School, American High School Diploma (graduated American High School).
Professional history and positions
- July 2021
- Founder of HANNA ROOS dispute resolution.
- Autumn 2020
- Board of Governors of Swedish School of London.
- Nov 2018-June 2021
- Of Counsel, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan UK LLP (London).
- Dec 2013-Oct 2018
- Associate & Senior Associate, Latham & Watkins (London).
- Sep 2009-Nov 2013
- Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (London).
- Aug 2007-Sep 2009
- Trainee Solicitor, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (London and Paris).
- Ireland (admitted to the Roll, 2017).
- England and Wales (Solicitor Advocate, 2011).
- England and Wales (Solicitor, 2009).
- English (bilingual).
- Finnish (bilingual).
- Swedish (moderate).
- Global Leader, Who’s Who Legal and Global Arbitration Review 2022
- Global Leader, Who’s Who Legal and Global Arbitration Review 2021
- International Arbitration Powerlist UK (https://indd.adobe.com/view/564a051b-fdb0-401c-b45a-7c9b4cf95cf7)
- LEGAL 500: International Arbitration 2021
- LEGAL 500: international Arbitration 2020
- Future Leader, Who’s Who Legal and Global Arbitration Review 2020
- Future Leader, Who’s Who Legal and Global Arbitration Review 2019
- Future Leader, Who’s Who Legal and Global Arbitration Review 2018
- We Are The City – Rising Star 2016 nominee (https://risingstars.wearethecity.com/category/rising-stars-2016/)